Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter was really nice...






As usual I didn't take the best pictures. I also forgot my camera when we went to my sisters house. Also, the pics of Molly with her Easter basket, I had to change. She was wearing shorts and long shirt but it looks like she is just wearing a shirt in the picture.

Parker was grumpy on Easter. I think he was expecting something fabulous and with money being tight, it wasn't quite what he expected. It was really good though, I think he just thought he would get a big truck or a movie or something.

He also thinks that you get a prize after every egg hunt.

On Saturday we went to another Easter party. Parker did pretty well and made lots of crafts. It's the first time he's really been interested in crafts. Things were going well until Molly won a drawing and he didn't. That made him really mad.

We had a meeting at the house today regarding Parker's ABA therapy. He is doing really well and making good progression. I had to ask for some help on his wanting prizes all the time, being whiny and learning to play appropriately. I got some good tips and we are going to work on these things.

Today was a long day. The kids are bored already. Here's hoping the weather stays nice and I keep them alive, lol. Everyone have a nice day.

1 comment:

Betsy Brock said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I'll be interested to hear how the ABA therapy goes!