Friday, April 10, 2009

I am thankful!

Photobucket

I'm thankful first and foremost that today is good Friday. Thank you Jesus for what you did for us today!

I'm thankful for Bobby and my kids. They are my life!

I'm thankful for my family and Bobby's family. They are all so wonderful. We appreciate them more than they know.

I am also thankful for my fellow bloggers, who teach me so much!

Today as I walked Parker to class, I noticed that my car and 2 others had autism awareness magnets on them. How funny is that. We were all parked by each other. When they say 1 in 150, they really mean it. I talked to one of the people getting out of their car. She said she is a mother of a teenager with autism. She said that Parker reminded her a lot of her little boy, always asking questions. She was really sweet and was talking to Parker about his book. It was nice that I got a chance to talk to her since I always see her car in the parking lot.

Parker brought some little treats that I made to his class today. I hope he gets to hand them out.

He was so happy today. He had a little bounce in his step. Whenever he is happy he is bouncy. I swear half the time I'm walking him somewhere he is bouncing as we walk. It's pretty cute but he might bounce me off the sidewalk when he gets older, lol.

Molly gets to go to a movie with the other kids in her school the made the honor roll today. She is so proud of herself. I am so proud of her! They get to see the Monsters/Aliens movie! Lucky!

How great is life!!

5 comments:

kristi said...

Go Molly! She is such a good girl, huh??

I'll have to post about my experience at the store today, I have an autism sticker too!

Betsy Brock said...

Happy Good Friday!

Jenn said...

That picture is beautiful.
Happy Easter!!!

Bobbi said...

Thanks everyone!

Ronda said...

Congrats to Molly, I didn't know thats why she got to go to the movies. Good for her. Parker and his bouncing, he reminds me of Tigers off of Winnie the Pooh. Well see you tomorrow for Easter.