Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm not as cranky today...

Today is my day to clean while Bobby wrangles the kids. I've already got a jump start on it so it shouldn't take me too long. I'm going to take the kids to the library later, to get them out of the house. If it warms up we might go to the park. Either way I need to take a walk.

Parker pooped in the potty a little bit, twice yesterday! I am so proud of him! Now if we could only shut something off while he sits on the potty, it tends to squirt on the floor, lol.

Today I'm going to clean out the fridge, fun fun. I'm actually in the cleaning mood so it won't be too bad. I already put away all the Easter decorations, started laundry, filled the sink for dishes, swept the floors and picked up the living room.

Everyone have a nice day.

No comments: