Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thankful!

I've decided that I need to be more thankful, even in a hard situation. Here is a list of what I'm thankful for today, aside from family, husband, etc.

Today I am thankful for:

-My clean house
-Molly's new hamster
-Where I am right now
-The laugh Molly and I shared this morning when I put a cookie in a wrapper in the microwave. I guess you weren't supposed to because it shrunk the rapper around the cookie with a loud slurping sound. That was pretty funny!
-The friends I've made online that give me support
-That today is sunny
-That my niece just passed her boards to become a beautician
-That the taco meat is plentiful, lol
-That school gets out on Friday, more sleeping in.
-I've already bought nice presents for Molly and Parker's teachers
-That Parker and I are happy today!

2 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

I just loved this, Bobbi! There's nothing like stepping back amongst all the problems and worries and reminding ourselves just how blessed we really are. I especially loved the cookie in the microwave! :) The new hamster is such a cutie, too. And good for Parker sitting through Molly's program...wonderful! Boy, have I been there!

Anonymous said...

It made me so happy to read this. We do have much to be thankful for! Have a great day!