Thursday, June 26, 2008

Milk, milk, lemonade..... and other embarrassing things....

Today I was waiting for the husband of a friend of mine from our church. He was going to give Molly and I a ride to the disabilities group for parents. While I was waiting for him, I was playing with the cats with the laser light. Bobby was teasing me so I started pointing the laser light at him so the cats would climb on him. Then I put the light where his nipple should be on his shirt and started to say the saying, "milk, milk, lemonade...." (well, you know the rest) and I heard a knock. The lady's husband from church was at the door and he could see in the window that I had the laser light pointed at my husbands nipple! Lol! I was so embarrassed. When I heard them make a joke later about some art with a topless woman on it, I told them about how I was glad they had a good sense of humor. I told them how I was embarrassed when my friends husband saw me through the window. He said he didn't even see what I was doing. I just totally outed myself in front of everyone and then had to tell them about the, "Milk, milk, lemonade" saying. I never know when to shut my mouth but they thought it was really funny anyways.

1 comment:

mommy~dearest said...

Damn...I hate it when I bust myself. That is pretty funny though!