Thursday, June 12, 2008

My cat Daisy has a serious problem...

She cannot control herself around balloon string. She has to chew it. She is obsessed with it. I just bought the kids each a balloon for their last days of school. I remembered Daisy's problem and put them on the dishwasher. I went to Molly's award ceremony and came home to find both balloons off of their weights. She had climbed up and chewed the strings off on the ends. I better watch her or Molly will just have a nub, lol. Parker didn't like the awards ceremony. There was too much hooting and hollering. We decided to leave early. He was being good, but you could see it was too much for him. I at least got to see her get one award.

2 comments:

mommy~dearest said...

Funny that you posted about this- I had to clean up cat-barf-complete-with-identifiable-balloon-strings just 2 days ago! Ick.

Bobbi said...

Lol! I've done that many times here myself. What is it about that string that they love? Silly cats!