Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's a wet Wednesday...

It must have rained last night. The grass is all wet. I was going to mow the front lawn today too. Bummer. It's funny, it was warm and the kids played in the pool yesterday. Now it's dreary and wet. Parker woke up with a runny nose. I think it's allergies but I'm watching it. Poor guy, we overslept and I had to hurry him. He has been having a hard time getting to sleep lately. I think it's because Molly is staying up later and he hears us talking. I think she is going to bed earlier tonight and we'll see if it makes a difference. I've been having to wake him up in the morning and that never happens. I think I'll make brownies today because it's cool. I hate baking if it's going to be hot. It's not hot enough here for air conditioning, but almost. We just have to use fans and keep the blinds shut. Parker was all smiles again for the guy who drives him. I can't convince Parker that the guy isn't a dentist. His name is Dennis and he keeps thinking I'm saying dentist. Oh well, it's cute. The guy thinks it's funny, too.

2 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

Yum...BROWNIES! I'll be right over with some iced coffee to share. :) The Dentist? That is too cute!

Anonymous said...

The dentist! I love stories like that! When Daniel was 3 (I think) he called the lamp the Baaa because he thought we were saying "lamb". :) That's the kind of stuff you never want to forget! Brownies? And iced coffee? I'm coming too. haha! Have a great day!