Friday, May 30, 2008

Things have changed..

We are not moving right now. We can't afford it. Our van broke down on Wednesday and we can't afford to fix it. It was the head gasket. Now we are trying to figure out what to do. I don't want to stay where we are, but this would not be a great time to move. I just am going to have to think positive and think that these things happen for a reason. I'm going to have to trust in God and know that he will provide. It's going to be hard to have only one car for a while. I can't even drive Bobby's at the moment because it's a stick shift. I hope to learn but I wouldn't be able to drive it much anyways. He works a 25 minutes away and I am not driving him to work at 4:30 am. Parker is staying home today with me. I can't get him to school. For the next two weeks of school my mom is going to loan me her car. I don't want him missing that much school. As for my college in the fall and what school Parker goes to, I'm just going to have faith in God and pray that things will work out. It's funny, I kind of have a peace about everything anyways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're at peace with things...but I'll be keeping you in my prayers!