Thursday, May 15, 2008

A quick funny!

As I was walking out the door to go to the post office, I grabbed a garbage bag for cleaning out the van. The minute I hit the back yard, I smelled a beautiful smell. It is a beautiful day and I could smell beautiful flowers. The funny thing is, I don't have beautiful flowers. I looked around my yard and all I could see were weeds. I thought, it must be from one of the neighbors yards. I stood there smelling the beauty, when all of a sudden, my garbage bad rattled in the wind. My beautiful pink, flower smelling garbage bag. Lol! The lovely smell was coming from my scented garbage bag. What a nut, lol! I felt pretty stupid after I realized that!

4 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

ROFLOL TOO funny! I think I need some of those garbage bags! LOL

Bobbi said...

They are at the dollar store, you better get some, lol.

mommy~dearest said...

BWAHAHAHAAAAA!

OMG- That rocks!

Marshella said...

Hilarious! Don't feel stupid - I probably would have done the same thing! :)