Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's Wednesday-update on everyone






I couldn't think of another title for this post, so Wednesday it is.

Not much going on at the moment. I've been feeling guilty about not blogging about Parker more, this is mostly his blog. What can I say about Parker lately:

He needs a haircut.
He needs to stop cussing to shock me. (Learned it off Backdraft)
Needs to quit saying weiner.
Has recently learned to kiss you on the lips.
Loves dvds more and more every day.
Is learning new things all the time.
Needs to learn not to touch strangers while talking, uggg...
He needs to run faster than his sister.
He needs to wipe his goldfish lips before he kisses Macey.
He needs to stay off the baby toys. A walker is not a truck to lay under and fix, lol.
He needs a new firefighter outfit. He is now using a coat as fire pants. It is so funny.
He is the light of my life and makes me happy every day!

Now, back to Macey, lol.
Since she is new, she is on my mind a lot. Plus, she is always with me.
She is getting so fun. I can hardly eat while holding her because she tries to grab eveything. She is learning to move in her walker and it is so cute. She loves getting her picture taken and looks surprized a lot. She is a super fun girl.

Molly, poor thing, will be last right now. She is doing good. She about died yesterday because Rue 21 had hightop converse type shoes for 3 dollars. She had money and got 2 pairs. She is gearing up for Eel Valley Idol. I have to find the right kareoke cd for the song she wants to sing. She begs every other day to stay at a friends or have a friend stay over. She is a really sweet thoughtful crafty girl. For my birthday she made me a garden and house out of paper from one of her craft books. It is so cute and even has a clothesline. I have to take a picture of it. She is one talented girl and I know she is going be such a creative successful adult.

Bobby, he is doing ok. Right now he is sleeping with the baby again. His work is talking layoffs again! Grrr! He did find a new side job though, so that is good. Too bad he only got to work that job once, it pays good. They are supposed to be calling him soon, after they fix the baler and get all the hay baled. He had a nice fathers day. We went to his grandparents and then to my sister in laws house for dinner. He is such a great guy! I am so lucky to have him.

Ok, on to me. Things are going pretty good. I've been working on making some crafts too sell. Too bad it also costs to buy the supplies. I'm just buying a little at a time. Enjoying the summer but also missing the quiet of school. I've been stressing about finances, but what can you do? I wish I had a lot to say about myself. I'm happy, love my kids and family, have a nice house, food on the table and a book in my hand.

By the way, I don't have a pic of Parker to post right now. I took some recently, but he's been looking at them on the computer and mixing the folders up. I'll look in one picture folder and find 2 other folders inside. Pics of Parker to come.

No comments: