Friday, June 18, 2010

It's Friday again!

This has been a long week with my back hurting so bad. I think it's almost better. It still hurts today, but not like before. Macey has also been clinging and whiney. I wonder why? I can barely put her down. Parker is cheerful at least. Molly is at her cousins spending the night again. Right now Bobby is napping with the baby. Who knew I couldn't wait for him to get home so I could do housework. It's been killing me to not be able to do it all week. After I get off here I need to sweep and mop the floors, slowly though. Hmmm, maybe I better re-think that. I don't want to hurt my back again. Maybe I'll just fold some laundry for now. The dishes are all done now, so that's great. I think the litter box may be awaiting me though. Why can't those cats clean their own litter box?. Lol.

Today Macey is wearing her lady bug pjs. Parker calls it her bug suit. It cracks me up every time. He really thinks she is dressed like a ladybug for a reason.

My birthday is Monday. I think it will kind of be a bummer this year, but I'm not a kid anymore, so who cares. My sister is in the hospital right now recovering from surgery. Poor thing. I want to go visit her tonight. I hear she is feeling better and I'm so glad. Yesteday she was in a lot of pain. Poor thing.

Well, I guess this ends my Friday post. Like I said, Macey is snoozing with Bobby, Parker is with the respite worker and Molly is at a friends. It's finally quiet, lol.

No comments: