Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Kept Parker home today....

But I don't actually think he was sick. He was whiny, and when I asked him if his tummy hurt, he said yes. He also had a funny smell to him that made me think he was sick but I'll spare you the details. Turns out he ate well today and seemed fine. I wonder if he made the connection between being sick and staying home from school. He does not want to go back now after being off for 2 weeks. Here's hoping he likes it better soon. I went to my autism group tonight and it was nice. All of us have different issues with our kids and it's nice knowing you are not alone. I always feel really good after I go to them.

I've been neglecting the family since Bobbys aunt loaned me 3 twilight books. They are really hard to put down. I'm on the 3rd one in 3 days. Can we say too much of a good thing. Today Parker actually snatched the book out of my hands and gave me one of his to read him. He knows when enough is enough, lol.

On a sad note, a boy who I have been following updates on for about a year just died of cancer. His name was Coleman Scott and he was only 5 or 6 years old. He also has a twin brother, which makes things even harder. That poor family. Please pray for them if you think of it. My heart goes out to them.

No comments: