Saturday, August 16, 2008

Finally, the yardsale is over!!!

It was so hot today! I'm sunburned and tired! I think I made around 25.00. I'm not sure if it was worth all the work. The good part is that I took some of it to some other yard sales in town and got Molly some nice clothes. Some were even new. I'm not going to have to buy her too much for school now. I'm waiting for Bobby to get home so we can leave. Him and I have our date night. I think that when I get back I'm going to put a bunch of yardsale stuff on freecycle. I am so tired of lugging all that stuff back into the garage. Oh well, it's been a productive day anyways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it! I was going to have a yardsale once, but ended up just collecting a big pile of stuff. An Iraq war veteran came and took a lot of it (freecycle ad) and the rest we brought to Goodwill or threw out. I hate throwing stuff out!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you could get Molly some things. :)

Hugs!