Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A day of joy!

Today was a great day! First off, Parker went to the mall with his respite worker. They had a great time and he did so well! Later we went to town to pay bills and do some shopping. First we ate at Hometown Buffet, which Molly loves. Parker wouldn't eat a thing. Then we went to Mervyn's. I got a great deal on socks for Parker and that always makes me happy. Then I got a new black, sparkly, Mickey mouse t-shirt since I slopped dinner on my other shirt and didn't want to go to Costco that way. Then we went to Costco and got some good food. The kids just love Costco. I got one of those flatbed cart things so that both kids could ride on it and have fun. It was pretty hard pushing an almost 10 year old. I had to kick her off eventually. Then Parker decided it would be nice to feel my new Mickey mouse shirt that has sparkly studs on them. I had to keep prying his hands off my shirt. Afterwards we got Parker a hot dog and we had berry smoothies! Yummy! All in all it was a great day. Tomorrow we get the jogging stroller from the lady and I can't wait to take Parker for a walk.

Oh, I almost forgot. I am so proud of myself. Guess what I was doing at 12 am last night? Worrying about the 5 years worth of pictures that I have stored on my computer!!! Can you believe that. I decided that I was going to work on them today. When Parker was with his respite worker I decided to write down all the picture folders and get rid of bad or repeat pictures. I got pretty far. Then I sent 3 months worth of pictures to Costco to be developed. I have to start doing this! I did 2 of the oldest months and then 1 new one. I'm going to do that every payday. Parker really loved looking at all the pictures. He kept wanting me to tell him about them. It really was a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love hearing about good days!! :) I need to do something about all my pictures too. Yikes!

mommy~dearest said...

I don't know if I could get all that done in a week!

Marshella said...

Glad you had such a wonderful day. I love pictures too. I love to scrapbook - I just don't get enough done to keep up with it the way I should. Hope the rest of the week is just as nice for you.