Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Oh, I forgot

I have more to think about. Parker is starting head start 2 days a week soon. His (autistic preschool) teacher thinks it would be good for him to mix with some typical kids. To learn how to interact with other kids more and pick up some more language. I'm really scared about this but I think it will be good for him. I love the teacher and the aid is a male! He loves men so this will probably work out great! He's going to have people from pcfa be his own aids, so that will be great. I'll know everything that is going on with him and how he's doing. I'm not sure who they will chose to be with him, that bothers me a little. I hope they wait a couple weeks before he starts. He has a runny nose that won't stop. Anyways, wish us luck. I hate change, even if it's for the better.

No comments: