Friday, October 8, 2010

Only my son....

Parker handed me a note when I picked him up yesteday. The teacher happened to be around so she talked to me before I read it. Parker had to stand by the wall today during recess. Guess what he got in trouble for....





Pretending to smoke a cigerette with a woodchip. Lol! Why me, lol.

I think that is pretty silly but I think the real reason is that he wouldn't quit when the teacher told him to. (Hey, it's a hard habit to quit cold turkey, lol) She asked him who he knew that smoked and he said I did. The teacher knew he was being silly and asked him again. He said his Nana did. The funny thing is that he hardly ever sees her smoke. Maybe he saw something on youtube. What am I going to do with this boy, lol. I love his humor even though I know it can get him in trouble. Silly boy.

2 comments:

janelle said...

Steven tought my kids to say that they had "mokes" in there back pocket. Talk about embarressing!

dluvscoke said...

That's funny! I am a Teacher Assistant in Kindergarten and we see a lot of funny things. I think you would enjoy a few articles on my blog.

My oldest son has Autism. I invite you to follow my blog and I will do the same for you.

http://www.snippetsnstuff.com