Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Taking the high road

I'm learning to take the high road. I get my feelings hurt easy.
Sometimes I don't get it. I don't go out of my way to be rude to people. In fact, I go out of my way to be nice to most people. I read that you need to take the high road and that God will bless you if you do. I need to remind myself of this. I need to not judge myself by what other people say or think. Ok, so I'm taking the high road. I'm counting my blessings and thanking God for all the nice people around me.

Thursday Macey has a check up. I hate them, poor girl. I love seeing how she is progressing but I hate the shots.

I got my Jeep back and I'm so happy. It's so nice to have some freedom. It runs really good. I'm so thankful for that.

Well, enough of my thoughts. I'm over what I was upset about. I hope everyone has a nice day.

2 comments:

Ronda said...

Just know that people who love you don't think bad things about you and if someone says something that hurts you, its their issue. You are a good, kind, loving person, a good mother, wife, daughter and sister. If anyone has anything bad to say they are probably not a nice person. God loves you just as you are.
Ronda

Bobbi said...

Thanks, that was so sweet! I gotta get tougher skin.