Monday, May 24, 2010

Things are getting easier...

I think things are finally getting easier around here. Macey is getting older and cries less. Parker is getting used to her and is not so bugged by her crying. He sees that she is nice and getting so fun. He likes it when she squeels and tries to grab his face. We love to watch her eat her baby food, she gets so happy and excited. Parker always asks why she gets so excited. She is interested in toys more and I can put her down for a little while now. She is such a joy to have around, as are my other two. I couldn't ask for better kids.

Now our only issue is money, with Bobby being laid off for the month. It's not fun money wise, but it's nice to have him around.

Overall, I am trying to count my blessings and know that God will take care of the rest. I am so blessed with my family and friends.

No comments: