Sunday, February 15, 2009

My blog is a mess...


I went to edit my templates and messed everything up. I lost my "blogs I like to read" and messed a bunch of stuff up. I cannot find my old layout either. Oh well, I'll have to stick with this one for a while. Sorry about the brightness. I thought the bees were cute but I don't like my header. Maybe I can find a way to change it. Blah! If you are not on my blog list and you were before, would you please comment here so I can add you.

On to a new subject, I think I might be getting Parker's cold, that little bugger. I guess I give him too many kisses and caught it. I just can't stop kissing that boy. I'm glad he's tolerant of me, hehe.

Molly and her cousin Shelby are in bed and trying.......to be quiet. What is it about 2 little girls together? This is when I feel kinda bad for Molly. If she had her own room she wouldn't have to be so quiet. We won't live here forever though. I guess she can tolerate it for a while. They closed the divider, so that helps.

Tomorrow I am meeting my sister at my Mom's house. We are going there for her birthday. It should be nice except that Parker has a hard time staying there very long. He gets bored easy and becomes a bull in a china shop. Here's hoping we can keep him calm and entertained. Wish me luck. I'm sure it will be a challenge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a bummer! I hate when I mess up my template! I hope you feel better soon.