Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Some pictures from seeing Santa and putting up some lights.



These are the pics of the kids with Santa. Parker was happy to see him. Santa drove up on a fire truck. He plugged his ears at the noise of the sirens but was jumping up and down and smiling with excitement! I was so happy! This is coming from a boy who used to be terrified of Santa! Santa gave the kids each a small bag of treats. They were really happy it wasn't just a candy cane. It all went great except for some rude teenagers that were waiting for Santa also. They were chanting a rude song and being obnoxious.


This is a pic of the front of the house after Bobby hung up the lights. He does such a good job at things like that. I need to put up more decorations but I love the lights!


This is a picture of Parker using his Jeep toy to be a Monster Truck! Notice how he put his Jeep on the small car and then got in. He kept wanting me to take pictures of him in it. He was having a great time! In fact, he cried when we finally went in the house. My back was killing me too, because I was pushing the kids up and down the lane on their little cars. Yes, I said kids! I was pushing Molly too. The things I do for these kids! Lol!

Oh and on a positive note, I think Parker is feeling better. We've been going through boxes and playing with his toys today.

The IEP went ok. Parker will officially start Kindergarten on Feb 1st. He is going to go in about an hour at a time for a month to get him used to it. Here's hoping it all goes smoothly.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow, that's really good! I'm still afraid of Santa myself! ;) I'm glad though, that he's doing so much better about that sort of thing. And I'm glad he's feeling better. =D

kristi said...

cute photos! Tc is being the HULK right now...LOL!

Betsy Brock said...

Love the Monster Truck pic....he's using his imagination! :)

Tardevil said...

Thanks for signing my guestbook. Hope your little boy is doing better. Loved the Santa bread...if my daughter sees that, I'm in trouble (considering all I have to do between now & the 25th!)

AZ Chapman said...

Hi I live in the bay area

why is your son starting Kindergarten in feb? Sorry I have not been around