Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nice day

Today was really nice so far. I took the kids to school and then went to pick up something on freecycle. Afterwards I went to the eye Dr. and picked out new glasses. They are very different from what I usually get and I love them! I can't wait until they are finished! Afterwards I went to my sisters house and visited with her and her goofy husband for a while. She made me lunch and I was in heaven petting all her dogs. They are so sweet, they make me want one. I'm home now, on the computer when I should be cleaning. Here's hoping Parker is in a good mood today and that he ate his lunch. He hasn't been wanting to eat at school for a while. Then he comes home starving and demanding taco meat. Oh well, I'll think positive. Tonight the kids and I are going to a pumpkin carving contest. Molly is entering one and Parker might enter one too. I bet it will be fun!

1 comment:

Casdok said...

I hope your nice day turned into a great one!