Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Re-thinking.....

I'm going to give Parker's teacher a chance until we move. She was a lot more friendly today and seemed more relaxed. Parker is still very happy to go to school, so that's a good thing.

I was having some trouble in school myself and decided to talk to the school counselor for help. She suggested a guidance class that you drop in to do your work and their are tutors to help you. I signed up today and it's such a relief! They gave me some great study tips and the teachers have taken most of the classes so they can totally help you! You can eat there, check your email, do your homework, do your work online and anything else. It also looks like a good place to make friends. Looks like God is looking out for me again. He sent me to the right place and changed my attitude! God is good!

Bobby is bowling, the kids are in bed and I'm cleaning up some. It's a good thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better and that you got some help. :) That must be a relief!!