Monday, March 17, 2008

Green frogs!

Today when I dropped Parker off at preschool, they were looking at frogs. They had a real frog in a cage and some plastic ones. All the kids got on their knees to look at it. Parker did too. It was so darn cute. The teachers was saying not to scare it and Parker said it too. He looked so happy with all those little kids. I could barely pry him away from the frog to get him to say goodbye to me. He didn't even care that I left. I'm so glad. This is only his second time at this preschool. It's a preschool with typical kids in it. He goes there on Mon and Tue now. He goes to his autistic preschool Wed-Fri. This morning Molly was hoarse and a little congested but she begged to go to school. They are having a St. Patrick's day party and she didn't want to miss it. I told her to call if she was feeling worse. After I dropped Parker off, I came home and cleaned both litter boxes! What fun! That's the part I hate about having cats. Of course they all line up at the door while I'm cleaning it too. They just can't wait to get in there. I'm glad the family doesn't line up by the door when I'm cleaning the bathroom, lol. It's Monday and I'm goofy. Oh and I saw two cute jokes on a website. What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground beef! What do you call a cow with 2 legs? Lean beef!

No comments: