Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Frog hunting

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By mollyalexis, shot with FE210,X775 at 2008-03-18

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By mollyalexis, shot with FE210,X775 at 2008-03-18

Parker, Molly and I went outside to look for frogs today. We found a tiny one and a bigger one. Parker and I don't like touching them. We made Molly pick them up and hold them. Parker got really scared whenever she got the frogs near him. They were pretty cute. Molly stayed home today because she was pretty hoarse and because she just wanted to. She hardly ever gets to stay home so today was ok. We made a lot of origami crafts. My favorite thing we made was a little jumping frog. We gave them to Parker's class because they are learning about frogs right now. We can't work in the garden today. It's raining, it's pouring. I am really looking forward to summer. I hope everyone is having nice day!

No comments: