Saturday, April 18, 2009

Had a nice day....

Today seemed to go by really quickly even though we didn't do much. I started playing Yoville on Facebook. It seems really fun and addicting.

My niece cut my hair today and I really love it! She does the best job! She cut Bobby's also. His looks nice too.

Molly is at a friends house, again, and Parker is snug in his bed. I drew Parker a bunch of truck pictures today. To him, that's just like getting a present. I also put a ton of stuffed animals on his bed and he had the best time. He didn't even want to come out of his room. He kept telling me, "more animals, find more animals".

Yesterday I found some blogs from another site that have to do with doing kids hair. I found some really great hairstyles for Molly. I tried one last night and it looked really cute on her. She loved it but she isn't really in to sitting while I do her hair anymore. She told me I could practice on her doll, lol. I said, nope, cause you are the one who is going to wear the hairstyles.

That's about it. I'm glad Monday is almost here. Kids are back to school and I am back to my cleaning routine. I also hope Bobby gets to work for a while now. Pray they don't lay him off anymore.

That's about it for my ramblings. Here is a pic of my haircut. I took the picture myself so that's why it looks weird.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

your hair looks great! I was going to get my haircut this weekend but the stylist bowed out but I really like your style!

By the way, in response to your question, Casey is still into Pee Wee! He would have loved those colorforms! Thanks for thinking of him

Bonnie said...

Hey, are you're on Facebook? I don't know your last name but I would love to "friend" ya. My name on there is Bonnie Stonebraker Davis!

kristi said...

I love your hair!!

Bobbi said...

Thanks everyone!

Ronda said...

Your hair is so cute, I love it.