Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope its great for all of you!

I have presents to wrap and stockings to fill. I just thought I'd get on here for a minute and update.

Lots of Christmas stuff going on. The kids and Bobby have 2 weeks off. Parker is ok about Santa coming tonight. He even took a drink of Santa's coke and licked his cookie. He wanted me to leave Santa Coke instead of milk. Wonder why, lol. We read the night before Christmas and then I put "The Santa Claus" on for them to watch.

Today we made more Santa bread, oreo bon bons and more choc. dipped pretzels. We went to see my Mom today also. She had lots of goodies to eat and treats for the kids. It was really sweet. I brought her a few things too.

Here a few pics from when the kids saw Santa at their uncles house, a pic of the lazy cat and a pic of our cookies and Coke from tonight. Notice the cookie moving away, lol.




2 comments:

kristi said...

Merry Christmas! My kids are playing their Guitar Hero game!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I hope you had a Merry Christmas. I just found your blog again. Google Reader ate most of my subscriptions a couple weeks back. I have to run, but I'll be back soon to catch up!

I hope that all is well,
Julie