Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Checked out the kindergarten classes today....

None of them seemed like a perfect match.

The one I may go with is a man teacher. He seems funny and Grandpa like, but also stern in a way. I just don't know if I'm making the right choice. He has a girl with autism in his class already, and they say she is doing great and doesn't need an aid. He also has a big classroom that is bright and cheery. The bad part is, is his aid is kind of stern looking and crabby seeming. She is also the crossing guard. I just don't know. The other 2 teachers seemed nice, but they both had something I didn't like also. One didn't have a bathroom in the classroom and it seemed small and kind of crowded. The other one seemed a little chaotic and the lady talked on a microphone and Parker doesn't like that really.

I just don't know which one to pick. I think I'll just go with the guy, because he seems to have the most to offer Parker, I just don't like the aid.

I'm going to talk to Parkers current teacher now and see what she thinks. Maybe I'll have her visit the classrooms if she hasn't already.

No comments: