Friday, August 15, 2008

Preparing....

This next week is going to be pretty hectic. I'm getting the Jeep fixed, Bobby's car fixed, school clothes shopping and Molly's birthday. Oh, I forgot also, tomorrow is the towns yard sale and I'm having one. I feel like I'm biting off more than I can chew right now. I have to shop for the kids school clothes, Mollys presents and the stuff for the party, all in the same day!And I have to get my books for College! Yikes!

I have Molly's party pretty much planned, it's just a lot to prepare for that day. I'm hoping I can make some of the things the night before and have them still be good the next day.

Right now I'm trashing Parker's room, finding stuff for the yard sale. He keeps finding things he has to have, that he hasn't seen in a while. That's fun, lol. Sorry I'm rambling, but I have a lot on my mind. Here's hoping this next week goes smoothly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a lot! Good luck! One thing at a time!

Anonymous said...

I can feel for you when it comes to college books! No, maybe you can feel for me...We are going to have to dish out $600 for my daughters!!!! I almost feel faint thinking about it. :o

Hugs!