Friday, August 15, 2008

I totally forgot....

One of the best things about yesterday was that my best friend from Oregon and her kids came and visited us for a couple hours. I didn't even know they were coming, I was so excited! We just get along so well, and so do our kids! We just laugh and laugh. I'm so sad she moved to Oregon. At least it's not Colorado anymore, this is closer.

Today has been loooooooooooong!
I did have some fun with the kids, playing around on our bed. Why is it that they love a freshly made bed. We also finished the newspaper part of our pinata. I've been kind of putting it off lately. I also had a ton of dishes to do. The handle to our dishwasher is broken and I could not get it open. I had to do most of them by hand. Sometimes I can't get the dishwasher open until Bobby gets home. It takes talent, you have to push these little things in and pull out at the same time. I just don't have the finger strength that he does!

I am dreading the yard sale tomorrow. It's always so much work! I am always exhausted at the end of it! Oh well, maybe we will make some money.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It never fails by the end of the day my made bed looks like someones been rolling around on it. :) Kids. :)

Hugs!

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Yeah, what's the deal with kids and freshly made bed? By the way, thanks so much for stopping by my blog! It sounds like you love blog carnivals just as much as I do, so I just wanted to let you know that I’m starting one of my own on Monday, August 18th, – with prize attached! Thought you might want to check it out. Hope to see you again soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope the yard sale goes well/went well?!