Saturday, August 9, 2008

My beautiful girl!

Here are some pics from the talent contest tonight! She didn't win, but she did really awesome! The girls that won were twins that wrote their own song & music and played the guitar. They were really good. I was so proud of Molly. She was so brave, sang and danced great and looked so pretty!

Molly and her Dad before the contest: (lol, Bobby looks a little ackward, lol)
Molly and her Dad

Showing off her beautiful hair that her cousin Mandy did!
showing off her cool hair!

On stage:
My little performer

Sitting at our table:
Molly

And posing with her flowers!
mollyandherflowers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her pink hair! Don't let my daughter see it. ;-)

Great pics! Even though she didn't win it was a great experience. :)

Hugs!

Betsy Brock said...

Yea! Soooo fun! Glad she did well!

Anonymous said...

Great Job, Molly!!