Monday, June 16, 2008

Fathers day!

Yesterday we had a really nice time at my sisters in laws house. They have such a nice house and the kids just love it there. We had a great lunch and a great visit. The pictures below are from there house. I'd post more pictures of everyone and family, but it takes forever to upload a lot of pictures. The ones I posted were of Parker and Dad. Parker wanted down to play so he's pushing Dad away. I don't know why the one of Dad, Parker and Molly didn't turn out. Then I tried to take one of both kids but Parker didn't want to stand by sissy. Check out the face he is making. Then I put in a picture of Parker running, barefoot, with my sisters dogs. He is just in heaven and you can tell he has the biggest smile on his face. I love days like that.

No comments: