Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Today is better

Yesterday I felt awful all day. I just layed around and felt miserable. I think I also had a 24 hour bug. Today I need to catch up on housework. Why can't I just work and work and get it all done? The computer and t.v. draws me in, lol. We have a bunch of our Halloween stuff just sitting in the kitchen and I need to move it. It's driving me crazy. Lately Bobby and I have been playing Yahtzee at night. We've been having a lot of fun with it. I like playing with him because he can add up the dice in like 2 seconds. I wish I could do that. He is a fun guy. We have a lot of fun together. Tomorrow I have to take both kids to get new shoes. They really both need them. I just bought Molly 3 new pairs of school shoes and they are already hurting her feet! Grrr! Why do these kids have to keep growing, lol! Everyone have a nice day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better! The computer draws me in too! Sometimes I have to just walk away and tell myself I'm going to focus on __________ for 30 minutes. One thing leads to another and then I get things done! It's hard to do everything.