Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The best sandwich in the world...

ended up on the floor.

I washed all the lettuce, cut up and washed the tomato, peeled and sliced the avocado, and lovingly made my turkey sandwich. I grabbed some chips, my sandwich and headed to the computer. I know you are not supposed to eat at the computer. But, I wanted to check my email so that's what I did, Only my sandwich ended up being heavier than I thought. It tilted off the side of the desk and ended up on the floor. What was I to do? I did what any other good mother would do, I picked it up, brushed it off, and ate it. I know, gross huh. But after all that work I had to. Anything that was left on the floor my cat Jack ate. I mean, he ate everything but the pickles but he did try them. Oh well, next time I'll eat at the table.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! I'd totally eat it too! As long as there wasn't too much dog hair on it, I'd absolutely eat it! Gross? Maybe, but I don't care!

Betsy Brock said...

Me, too.... ha-ha! And I always eat at the computer! :)

Anonymous said...

I eat at the computer to. I'm trying to do that a lot less now.

Sounds like a great sandwich! :)

Hugs!