Monday, July 5, 2010

Uh oh.....

Our car broke down today. This really stinks. I was taking Molly, Macey and Molly's cousin Shelby to the river and the car started acting funny. I pulled over and started it again. It went but started reving up really loud. I called Bobby to come save us. He thinks it might be the transmission. That is all we need. He's going to check it tomorrow to see if it's a hose or something else. My sister had it towed home for us. Just when I thought things were looking up, this happens. I guess I should just be glad that we weren't that far from home and that we got pulled off the highway.

We actually ended up under an overpass. The kids loved it for some reason. All except Macey, who made good use of her diapers while we waited. Parker was itching to get out of the car, and when we let him, he climbed all the way up the side of the underpass. I had to have my brother in law climb up and get him down. I guess Parker has a little monkey in him.

I'm glad we are all home and safe. I guess I won't be driving for a while. At least it's summer and not school time. Something to be thankful for.

No comments: