Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wow

I can't believe it's the middle of August already. School is almost here and so is Molly's birthday. Where has the summer gone, if you could call this summer around here. I think fall will end up being warmer than summer. I'm trying to think up what to do for Molly's birthday. It's going to have to be cheap and cheerful, lol. It seems weird that she'll only have one more year before she is a teenager. Wow. She is also going to be a junior high student this year, even more hard to believe.

I wonder how Parker will handle going back to school? It's always hard on him. He is going to a different school this year but he will have the same teacher. I hope he likes it.

Molly is starting a new school too. She will be fine, I know. She is an easy girl to make friends with.

I am looking forward to some alone time with Macey. I'm going to have to use this time to train her to sleep in her crib. It will be hard on both of us but I know it's for the best.

I'm going to church tomorrow with Molly and Macey. They love having us at this church in our town. We know some of the people there but have never been regulars till we moved here. It's good for both of us but I still want to try and get to my old church in the evening.

I'm starting back on Flylady again, to get my house in order. It's time for a new begining. Bobby and I are also going to weight watchers soon. This time I'm sticking with it.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend and a good start to the school year!

No comments: