Friday, June 11, 2010

How funny!

Oh my goodness, Macey just did the funniest thing. I put her on my bed with me so I could keep an eye on her and fold laundry. I put a warm towel on her and she really seemed to like it. I gave her some toys and went on with my folding. After a while she started getting cranky and kept dropping her toys. I decided to get Bobby's pillow and prop her up a little so she could play better. I moved the pillow and the end of it landed on her forhead. She instantly grabbed it, started sucking faster on her pacifier and started closing her eyes. She loved it! She got so relaxed. After a while I thought she might want to be propped up and I moved it and layed her head on it. She screamed like I took her bottle. I picked her up and she kept crying. I almost thought she was hurt. I layed her back down and put the pillow back on her forehead and she instantly stopped crying. I held her hand and her eyes started closing. I talked to her for a minute and she fell right to sleep. Now she is on my bed surrounded by folded laundry asleep. Who knew that was all it took. She sleeps with us and usually has a pillow above her head so she won't fall in any cracks. I guess that just comforted her. Too cute.

No comments: