Monday, August 1, 2011

Bloomin


The kids are just doing so great lately! Parker is asking appropriate questions and playing with Macey. Macey is saying lots of new words and really loves her brother. Sometimes she puts her head on him and says "Love". Yesterday we went to the Discovery museum. Macey couldn't do much last time but she had a great time this time. She played with all the toys and loved the play store with cash register and play food. She even met a little boy her same age and kept calling him a baby. So cute. Molly is in Santa Barbara with her aunt and cousins. She keeps calling me and telling me all the fun things they are doing. I'm glad she is having fun but I miss her. Right when she gets home, the next day she leaves for camp for 4 days. Waaa!

This isn't my pic I posted but I wanted a pic of sunflowers. I planted a bunch and only got one. It didn't grow very big and only lasted a week or so. These are my dream sunflowers. I don't think the weather cooperated this year.

1 comment:

dluvscoke said...

It sounds like you are all having a terrific summer. Good for you! :)